[CrackMonkey] Re: The service

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Feb 18 13:15:48 PST 2000

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Duncan MacKinnon wrote:

> I can't read read the Irish, even with my Irish blood, but I still am
> a Universal Life Church minister, licensed in the state of California to
> perform marriages. I've performed two so far, you can be next.

Ah, well, except for the possible conjugation error and the spelling
error (the root word for spouse is "ceile" but the correct form as I used
it was "m'fhear cheile" as it was an object):

(affirmative), you shall be my husband.

Rick and I will talk about it, but pencil in Sept 23, OK?

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator