[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Feb 23 06:57:08 PST 2000

begin  Mike Goldman quotation:
> The only thing to do in the present circumstance is abstain.
> Participation connotes acceptance of the process, and hence consent
> to the result.

	The only way to win is not to play at all, eh?  Well my vote
is a vote AGAINST.

	Besides, I have to vote in order to vote in the ballot
proposition that would put "None of the above" on CA ballots.  They
said they won't count it, but at least it will start giving statistics
of fed-up voters.

> In other words, if you DO vote, you have no business complaining
> about the fairness of the outcome.

	Bullshit.  Voting is no longer endorsement.