[CrackMonkey] Linux Stammtisch TONIGHT/Tied House, Mountain View

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 23 17:08:45 PST 2000

Rick Moen writes:

> Quoting Seth David Schoen (schoen at loyalty.org):
>
> > If there were a Stammtisch CalTrain+bike-accessible, publicized in
> > advance, and not conflicting with anything, I'd come.
>
> http://linuxmafia.com/bale/
>
> Publicised in advance, and only a couple of blocks from Mountain View
> CalTrain.  See you there?

Your points are well-taken, but unfortunately "publicized in advance"
here meant mainly "that I had been aware of long enough in advance to
have gotten enough sleep the night before".  If I came to the Stammtisch
today, I think I'd be asleep before I got home.

But you're right -- this _did_ meet all my criteria.  Oops.  Solely my own
fault for missing it, then.  I'll try not to let the next one sleep by; this
would be a good opportunity for me to make a hard-copy of BALE and copy it
onto my calendar.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I