[CrackMonkey] Linux Stammtisch TONIGHT/Tied House, Mountain View

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Thu Feb 24 09:33:31 PST 2000

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> If there were a Stammtisch CalTrain+bike-accessible, publicized in
> advance, and not conflicting with anything, I'd come.

You'll be happy to note that it is literally RIGHT NEXT to the Mountain
View Caltrain station. No bike required.

> Not for the alcohol, of course, but to see all of you South Bay folks.
>
> SVLUG will work for that, too, except I have to remember it.

Also, if you want to go to some of these south bay events, I work right by
the San Antonio Cal Train station and could arrange to pick people up
there if the destination were not readily transit-friendly.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"That doesn't make sense in any meaning of 'sense' with which I'm