[CrackMonkey] Lindsey Graham

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 23 17:13:22 PST 2000

Bob Bernstein writes:

> On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 02:45:02PM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>
> > I think sugaring is cooler -- you get this great syrup afterward, no oaths
> > required (unless you drop a bucket on your toe).
>
> I have no doubt sugaring is a lot of fun, but without the political valence
> lent by overheated school gyms wouldn't a certain je ne sais quoi be missing?

We could leave those to our fellow sugarer friends the Canadians. :-) :-)

But, seriously, folks, electoral politics is all fun and games until somebody
loses an aye.

> > Perhaps the exit door is open and a few people could be persuaded to run off
> > and, um, go sugaring.
>
> There's no way out. Aye, there's the rub.

Mmmmm, aut viam inveniamus aut faciamus?

I could understand if you were talking about human mortality, or something,
but you're just talking about the State.  Or is getting rid of or
outgrowing the State once it's been created like putting toothpaste back
in the tube?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I