[CrackMonkey] [Fwd: Re: Upgrade to potato impossible?]

Mike Goldman whig at debian.org
Fri Feb 25 06:53:48 PST 2000

Joey Hess wrote:

> This sums it up best: "We've got Wichert `More of the same' Akkerman, Ben
> `Reformed fascist' Collins, Joel `Pyscho boy' Klecker, and Matthew
> `I don't IRC (!)' Vernon."
>
> Anyhoo, what would people do if the presidential elections/primaries used
> Condorcet?

Well Condorcet wouldn't do much for the Democraps, who have just two candidates
running anyhow.  But for the Repulsives, let's see, you had "Snort-ya" Bush,
"Bomb" McCain, "Dweeb" Forbes, "Scary" Bauer, and "Alien" Keyes.

At least in the general election, third parties might have a chance.  Which is
why they'll NEVER do it.  Fuck 'em.  Don't Vote 2000.  Coming to a town near you.