[CrackMonkey] [drg@verio.net: www.crackmonkey.org]

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Feb 29 11:45:28 PST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Jason Sopko wrote:

> If you are paying them for service, then you should still get service.
> Just because they do not like the content on your site is no reason to
> deny the routing of any packets that are destined for that specific IP
> address. Sounds like a lack of access-list clue to me. I mean, if it's
> web content that is the cause for this (which is total bullshit), then
> they should filter out packets destined for port 80 on that IP.

Nick's ISP is the LinuxCabal, of which he is also part owner (Richard
Couture, Duncan McKinnon and myself being the others). Verio is the
LinuxCabal's upstream provider. To my knowledge, the LinuxCabal has
received no complaints about Nick's pages.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"That doesn't make sense in any meaning of 'sense' with which I'm