[CrackMonkey]Well, zork appears to be back

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Feb 29 15:10:09 PST 2000

I took the javurscript off of the site, and they restored my
connectivity.

I think it's permanent this time, but I'm going to leave outgoing mail
relaying through linuxcabal.org for a little while now.

At the very least, mail will go through there as a last resort in
future.

Now, once I catch my breath, I need to update the fanmail page and
then work on setting up mirrors.

Thanks for all of you who have offered to host the mirrors.  I'll get
back to you once I'm rid of this book deadline.