[CrackMonkey] [jammers@adbusters.org: WORLD CAR FREE DAY]

Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Fri Sep 1 10:26:04 PDT 2000

    MM> begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
    >> Lucky you.  I'll be driving forty miles so that I can earn a
    >> living.

    MM> "I HAVE to use Outlook for WORK!  It's IMPORTANT because they
    MM> MAKE ME USE IT!"

You poor bastard.

I use Outlook at work because I work from ten or fifteen different
machines and I can't be bothered finding something else; even if I did
find an alternative, I doubt I would bother to install it.  I also
find that I am better able to support Outlook users *because* I use
the damn thing.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD