[CrackMonkey] [jammers@adbusters.org: WORLD CAR FREE DAY]

George Moffitt zen at zork.net
Fri Sep 1 10:28:30 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
> I use Outlook at work because I work from ten or fifteen different
> machines and I can't be bothered finding something else; even if I did
> find an alternative, I doubt I would bother to install it.  I also
> find that I am better able to support Outlook users *because* I use
> the damn thing.

	That's not a reason.  That's not an EXCUSE.  That just makes
you an enabler, as it were.
	The problem is not so much that yo use Outlook.  I mean,
that's a simple enough thing.  It's the fact that you don't CARE--
you're too LAZY to make the effort to use something proper.  And then
you justify it by saying it makes it easier for you to understand
morons by using it.
	Maybe if I ate dog food I'd get a better understanding of what
dogs feel, but I'm not about to.

--
 They sought it with thimbles, they sought it with care;        From
 They pursued it with forks and hope;                 The Hunting of the Snark: