[CrackMonkey] [jammers@adbusters.org: WORLD CAR FREE DAY]

George Moffitt zen at zork.net
Fri Sep 1 12:15:46 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
> It makes me someone who can do the job they are paid to do.  As it
> were.

	The job who was paid to do?

> I didn't say that.  Using something day-to-day reveals lots of little
> details and niggles that an exam-cram will never impart.  Maybe you
> should spend less time crack-wanking and learn to fucking read.

	My point was that your argument that you use Outlook to help
you help Outlook users just put more points on your enabler card.  I'm
not a rude guy, generally, and I wasn't about to imply that you made
the same mistakes as these Outlook friends of yours.

--
 They sought it with thimbles, they sought it with care;        From
 They pursued it with forks and hope;                 The Hunting of the Snark: