[CrackMonkey] mate and razors

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Sep 30 15:23:22 PDT 2000

    00Sep29 22:12:59 PM From CrackMonkey
I'm curing my mate gourd, now:

 HOW DO I PREPARE THE GOURD FOR USE?

 Curing the gourd is essential before you use it for the first time. To do
this, simply fill it to the half way mark with yerba, add hot water until it?s
full and then let it sit for three days, adding hot water if necessary to keep
moist. Rinse and scrape out remaining gourd lining and then prepare the yerba
in the usual way.

 (from http://yerbamate.com/yerbafaq.html)

 I bought razors, shaving cream, and juice tonight.  We caught the train in
from work, and BART has been a remarkably relaxed way to commute.  I'm suitably
impressed.

 I can see why I'm not in the supermarket business.  I went looking for razors,
and thought at first the logical place would be next to the shaving cream.
Then I figured the next mot logical place is next to the band-aids.

        They keep them next to the cashiers.  Draw your own conclusions.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.