[CrackMonkey] Welcome to Finland, where driving an automobile is NOT a survival trait.

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Jan 2 17:18:36 PST 2001

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 02:28:08PM -0800, Nickels Moffitt, King of the Low Rollers wrote:

> The fine: $71,400.

That kicks complete and total A-double-S. Of course, I don't like the
idea of letting Roscoe and Enos read everybody's tax returns, so why not
just base it on the book value of the vehicle, which should correlate
reasonably well to "disposable income."

dmarti at zgp.org            -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.