[CrackMonkey] Welcome to Finland, where driving an automobile is NOT a survival trait.

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Jan 2 17:20:58 PST 2001

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> > The fine: $71,400.
>
> That kicks complete and total A-double-S. Of course, I don't like
> the idea of letting Roscoe and Enos read everybody's tax returns, so
> why not just base it on the book value of the vehicle, which should
> correlate reasonably well to "disposable income."

	What about driving someone else's automobile?

	Do you fine a poor chauffeur a kerbillion dollars for driving
his employer's Rolls Royce?

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.