[CrackMonkey] [benb@iastate.edu: Re: [Pigdog] URLs]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Jan 19 18:58:47 PST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Ben Brockert <benb at iastate.edu> -----

It got on the register!

Fuckin'A! They posted the wrong URL, so I just changed it on the
server... probably faster than mailing them and getting them to fix it.

Sorry, it's the coolest thing that's ever happened to any of my
websites. Obviously I don't do much cool stuff, but oh well.

Anyway, sorry for the three messages. Some of you must appreciate it,
though, as traffic on the DNS server has increased by tenfold...

----- End forwarded message -----

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.