[CrackMonkey] Perl (fwd)

Ben Brockert benb at iastate.edu
Sun Jan 21 22:27:44 PST 2001

Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Jay Sulzberger writes:
>
> > What the 15 Million for Ximian will get THE END USER:
> >
> >   As well as the above features, there will be a GNOME extra apps release
> >   "like a Microsoft Windows Plus Pack," joked Stachowiak.
>
> I want gjezzball (gezzball?)!

We were exploring the University of Northern Iowa's steam tunnels, when
we emerged into a building with a computer. Being geeks, we instantly
headed over to it, and found out that the front application was
jezzball. We cleared the high scores, then each played a game and put
'Jim Tunneler', 'Fred Tunneler', etc. in the high scores.

It was funny at the time.