[CrackMonkey] Amtrak is foobar

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 23 22:09:57 PST 2001

begin  Martin Pool quotation:

> Another lynx-friendly site, from some friends of ours:
>   http://www.sparkfly.com/who_we_are/index.htm

Where the almost equally lynx-friendly
http://www.sparkfly.com/who_we_are/our_management.htm page now lists
some new additions to management:

  Bob Landstrom, Vice President of Information Technology
  Ronald C. Forrester, Vice President of Operations

Hey, Forrester is credited as recently having "held management positions
within Informix Software".  I wonder if that was before or after the SEC
sanctions over revenue-recognition?

--
Cheers,              "It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us
Rick Moen            in trouble.  It's the things we know that ain't so."