[CrackMonkey] Bad People of the Future

sween sween at modelm.org
Wed Jan 24 04:40:22 PST 2001

If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry
you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.

My main computers will have their own special operating system that will
be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh laptops.

Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel
devices.

I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

Ronnie-James-Dio-type-evil-overlord bad craziness:

http://www.mit.edu/people/cyli/other/evil-overlord.html

begin  David Huggins-Daines quotation:
> Evil Nick Moffitt <nick at badvogato.org> writes:
>
> > Announcing, BADVOGATO!
> >
> > http://badvogato.org
>
> Wot, no <blink> tags allowed?  What kind of evil site are you running
> here, Nick?

	Mmmm, good one!

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.