[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Jan 25 14:42:37 PST 2001

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 02:13:01PM -0800, Nickels Moffitt, King of the Low Rollers wrote:

> 	And then, there was the time when a bright young lad stood up
> and took a survey.  "Is there *ANYONE* on this bus who wants to learn
> about the book of Mormon?  ANYONE?  No?  Okay, you guys get off at the
> next stop."

Last time I ran into a couple of Mormons, I preached the word of Free
Software to them, and tried to get them to come to a user group meeting.
Actually they didn't get a chance to say much, except to politely
decline the meeting part; apparently their evenings are very structured
when they're staying in San Francisco.

dmarti at zgp.org            -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.