[CrackMonkey] something definitely on-topic

Irish Bastard sneakums at zork.net
Mon Jan 29 09:00:50 PST 2001

    JS> On 29 Jan 2001, Irish Bastard wrote:

    >> I hope they bounce this fucker right out of court and into the
    >> nearest cell.  The defendants , too.

    JS> I think that all drugs should be legal.

If thought was involved in the formation of that opinion, it had a gun
held to its head by Stupidity and Rabble-Rousing.

Drugs do the same damage to lives whether they are legal or illegal.
Witness The Netherlands, which has legalised marijuana and is much the
worse for it.

--
<sneakums at zork.net> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> >
< << <<< "I saw the crescent,