[free-sklyarov] tie a blue ribbon (round the old oak tree) campaign

mw at themail.com mw at themail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:34:44 PDT 2001

Today, an idea hit me as hard as a rock.

It's blue ribbon.

I remember during the war, people used to tie a yellow ribbon around trees.

That always seemed to get at least *my* attention.

since there is a blue ribbon campaign for free speech, let's say we start a "irl" blue ribbon campaign.

I'll place one on the tree near my home ASAP.
What do you say? We could place them on trees, picket signs, car antennas, bikes, pins, hair ribbons, around our fingers, etc.

-marcia
TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/