[free-sklyarov] FW: Request # 28551F7

John Dempsey john.dempsey7 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 7 23:09:29 PDT 2001

Parloff's article, visible at
http://www.geocities.com/asdf20000825/free_dmitry_roger_parloff.htm,
inspired me to request the publisher to:

"Please help me send Mr. Parloff to China where he can file down
intellectual freedom in the name of commerce and get paid handsomely by the
party elite."

And, thank God, my request has been "completed"!  Yes, soon he'll chime in
from Beijing!

http://www.tightlink2.net/XSupport?cid=4190&w=1974379245&tlid=gifs@oz.net&re
sponder=XDetail

John