[free-sklyarov] FW: Request # 28551F7

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 7 23:25:00 PDT 2001

There is no need to resort to such juvenile namecalling when we are
*right* on the substantive issues and have plenty of well-founded and
logical arguments to make on our behalf. The sort of thing you sent only
makes us look like the kind of immature fools that Adobe, DOJ, and
friends would only love to paint us as. The MPAA introduced as evidence
some of the nastygrams they got regarding the 2600 case in order to try
to show that the defendants were a bunch of morons. Remember: we're in a
war for public opinion. Anything we say can, and will, be used against
us in the media--the only court that matters anymore. Do be careful.

mike

// mike castleman, mlc67 at columbia.edu
// current location: berkeley, ca, us
// ph: +1 (646) 382-7220