[free-sklyarov] Can you all Help Me??

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 17 02:14:21 PDT 2001

on Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 02:27:57PM -0700, brad young (byoungvt at yahoo.com) wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Sorry, I did not consider helping each other off topic? I thought the
> board was to plan and organize efforts to Free Dmitry. My site has
> been here from the start, informing people of dates and times of
> events, showing pictures of events, and providing links to current
> information. I have been a feature on slashdot and 2600 several times
> and have rcvd over 1000 hits in a single day. More than I ever
> imagined!!

Appreciated.

<...>

> I think it is a Great idea to censor post on a board dedicated to Free
> Speech!

Censured, not censored.

This list is a channel with a dedicated purpose.  Sticking to charter
will keep it effective and useful.  It's also international in scope,
retail issues specific to the SF south bay are irrelevant to many here.

You'll generally find that localized support lists are going to be more
receptive.  I'd suggest SVLUG (there's some cross membership with here)
or another south bay tech list.

I've also addressed your issue in a private post.

Best suggestion now is for you to apologize, sincerely, and not do it
again.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>          http://kmself.home.netcom.com/