[free-sklyarov] U.S. DOD looking for pro-Sklyarov pages

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Aug 28 22:14:02 PDT 2001

I am curious about what this spider is, but on the other hand,
government interest in your web site is not always sinister.

Examples:

* I've met two different computer crime investigators from AFOSI

  http://www.dtic.mil/afosi/

  who were both very nice and interesting to talk to; one of them
  said he hoped Dmitry Sklyarov would be freed.

* Today at LinuxWorld, two government employees expressed interest
  in my work; one is in military intelligence and one in Federal law
  enforcement.  They both identified themselves openly, by name,
  organization, and title, and both said encouraging things about
  what I was doing.

It would be great if more people in the U.S. armed forces wanted
Dmitry Sklyarov free!

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull