[free-sklyarov] Increasing awareness and pressure

Robloch at aol.com Robloch at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 12:25:27 PDT 2001

I've noticed I a number of suggestions encouraging people to write to
Congressmen, Adobe, etc.

I would like to suggest that writing to editors of certain publications might
also be a good way of adding pressure. The more that we get this message out
into the mass media the better.  It crossed my mind that if we were to
organise a co-ordinated approach, this could be effective.

Any suggestions?

The link below is an article that I wrote on the subject, apologies if it has
been posted here, I have just joined the list.

http://www.dotcomscoop.com/wtaw828.html