[free-sklyarov] Adobe dropping charges, US Pressing ahead

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Tue Jul 24 11:19:18 PDT 2001

    LS> *And* it would be detrimental in the future. We'd be sending
    LS> the message that "if you screw up, it doesn't matter if you
    LS> back down, we'll beat you until you're dead or we're tired."

That's absolutely true! We're trying to use behavioral psychology here
to get these big dumb amoebae called corporations to do the right
thing. If we give them the stick, and they respond correctly, and then
we give them the stick again anyways, well... we're not going to train
the amoeba very well.

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/