[free-sklyarov] Thought

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Jul 25 13:33:07 PDT 2001

On 7/25/01 1:18 PM, admin at seattle-chat.com thus spake:

>Would having Dmitry's family over here, look better to a Bail judge, about
>flight risk? Any arrangments made to that affect?

I extended an open offer to Oxana, inviting her and the children the
option of staying at my house in the bay area for as long as they want
should this issue go to court. As of our last communication on the issue,
she remains hopeful that Dmitry's release will happen without a trial,
and would much rather have my family visit her and Dmitry in Moscow... I
would also prefer this solution.

But my offer remains open. Likewise, I would gladly host Dmitry for the
duration of any possible trial. I feel this is the least I can do to
attempt to correct the injustice done to the family at the hands of my
government (and for the record, I voted against every single one of my
elected reps-straight libertarian ticket last time around).

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org