[free-sklyarov] broaden the movement

Jacob Gemmell dante333 at gci.net
Wed Jul 25 15:41:36 PDT 2001

And being "controlled" doesn't?  Telling a person ther eBook is
crippled, and they will say "but I can still read it, what's the
problem?".  Tell them that it is controlled and they will say "What the
fsck did I pay for?".  I think that it is important to put this
arguement in terms of what the person owns and what they can do with it.

If you want a good real world anaolgy to give people, You can buy the
book in the bookstore and you can read the book in the bookstore.  You
just can't take the book with you when you go.