[free-sklyarov] No more aping around!

Ethan Straffin drumz at best.com
Fri Jul 27 12:28:11 PDT 2001

> In the grand scheme of things, I'm only one ticket and one movie goer but I
> am NOT going to see their ape movie.
> If they want to "protect" it from me so badly, well, they win. I'll not
> violate their copyright by making unauthorized copies with my eyes...
> Mark

I think I've heard of this ape movie.  Isn't this the one where the good
guys crash-land on a strange planet and wind up being incarcerated by apes
with backward, repressive copyright laws, only to discover that they've
actually wound up in the U.S. of the future?  Or am I thinking of
something different?

You know the saying, "Human see, human do."