[free-sklyarov] Copyrights....DMCA and unfair use.

ERNEST A. ERICKSON eaerme at newnorth.net
Sun Nov 18 22:20:21 PST 2001

All right then!
In a few words to incite fire and hate, I have this to say to SONY and
ALL who purport "justice" and "legal" issues to protect the world from
those nasty "pirates of software"; SCREW YOURSELVES!!
I have now spent the very LAST PENNY on ANYTHING Sony has its fingers
in, on or thinking of!

>From this day forward, I will LOOK and JUDGE what needs to be obtained,
rented or purchased. IF that item or items has a name or names even
remotely connected to SONY, I am NOT going to buy that item.
No more music purchased, no more tapes purchased(blank) or even paying
to see a movie...GONE!

SONY has LOST my "avenue" to income FOREVER!
Since Sony assumes they have some exhalted "right" to spy, abuse and
limit MY access to information, let's see if they like losing the moneys
from that act as well....can you say BANKRUPTCY??
It all starts one consumer at a time...
Oh, and if Sony or IBM, or ANY company THINKS they are going to invade
my privacy, THINK AGAIN!
If i find any evidence that IBM, Microslop or Sony, or ANY company bent
on proving "who's the boss" on or in any property i OWN, I will commence
a suit against them in kind.
I take MY rights VERY seriously, and will DEFEND my rights with a zeal
that has not been seen since 1941.

KEEP OUT!

DMCA is just one form that WILL die, it just takes a FIGHT to make it,
like all corrupt politicians; GO AWAY for good!

Dmitry Sklyarov was ILLEGALLY JAILED!

DMCA by its very nature is a terrorist to FREEDOM!

Who will win the battle of the buck/s?  ......WE WILL!!
Nothing speaks louder than the withholding of money!
After perusing countless sites for information, one thing stands
perfectly clear; the BIG corporations are NOT for freedom, they are for
DICTATORIAL POWERS they can't be trusted to have, nor use!

For the "record"...SALE/S OF ANY PRODUCT AND OR SERVICE TO ME, SUCH
PRODUCT AND OR SERVICE RECEIVES NO ROYALTIES, RIGHTS OR OWNERSHIP
ONCE A
PRICE TAG HAS THUS BEEN AFFIXED!

If I sell you anything, then, I too, OWN that item, and you are thus,
the licensee...FOREVER!

USE PGP to protect your privacy!
All replies to my mail server MUST use PGP, or they will be deleted
unopened and unread!

SPAM sent to my mail server is forbidden, and WILL be assessed
U.S $500.00 per message for violations of the federal anti-spam law!

Spam me...get a bill.....no money, WE GO TO FED COURT!!
I archive every message sent to me...OFF-SITE.
Stored on removable media, streaming tape, CD and yes, even the lowly
floppy disk!

ENCRYPTION means NO BREACH OF PRIVACY by cops, IBM, Microsoft or Sony!
INSTALL PGP NOW!
(This message is NOT encrypted so non-PGP users can view this).