[free-sklyarov] Next Hearing / Protests?

Erik Moeller moeller at scireview.de
Tue Nov 20 07:34:22 PST 2001

Hi,

according to

http://www.eff.org/IP/DMCA/US_v_Sklyarov/20010904_eff_sklyarov_elcom_p
r.html

the next hearing in the Sklyarov case will be on Nov 26, i.e. next
Monday. Are there any protests planned? The EFF front page does not
have any news concerning Dmitry Sklyarov, and the free-sklyarov.org
calendar doesn't note any events (it is also quite dated).

Regards,

Erik

--
Scientific Reviewer, Freelancer, Humanist -- Berlin/Germany
Phone: +49-30-45491008 - Web: <http://www.humanist.de/erik>

"If we don't improve our ability to deal collectively with complex
things, as the problems grow more urgent, we're in trouble."
 - Douglas Engelbart