[free-sklyarov] RE:Sklyarov lawyers will challenge DMCA, jurisdiction

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Tue Nov 27 19:43:36 PST 2001

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 16:40, Will Janoschka wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:08:54 Eric swive at getnet.com said:

> Really, I am not trying to inflame, just a difference in opinion.
> I wish, that on this list, one could tell the difference between
> an opinion, a learned legal opinion, and a rant.
>                                 -will-

Hi:  Afraid the line is too thin.  :)   This from someone who has watched
attorneys stand at attention while the judge engages in opinions, learned
legal opinions, and rants all in the same breath.  So, Will, you're just
going to have to be patient while the judges-to-be's practice!  Just a
thought, tom