[free-sklyarov] Adobe lied

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Wed Oct 17 20:56:35 PDT 2001

On Wednesday 17 October 2001 18:45, Karsten M. Self wrote:

- - -snip - - -
>     But I will tell you that he flagrantly misled the audience on
>     something important to at least some of the people there. When the
>     CEO does that, he diminishes his company.
>
> Is anyone familiar with the substance of the comments and/or whether
> they concerned the company's stance toward Dmitry?
>
> Peace.

Hello:  We would expect nothing less of our CEO's, now, would we?  If the
audience was not alert enough to recognize the lie, nor interested in calling
him out when he did so, then the audience is as guilty of supporting the lie
as he was in stating it.  If it was case-breaking in nature, Dmitry's
attorney will certainly get to it, and this I believe to be truthful.  We can
thank Dan for alerting everyone, and you, Karsten for passing this along.
The case transcripts should make for some really interesting reading, and
with stuff like this coming out, should make Dmitry's stay somewhat shorter,
eh?   Tom