[free-sklyarov] Radio Report

Peter Snyder kafer77a at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 9 17:19:47 PDT 2001

Hello fellow freedom lovers :-).

My name is Peter Snyder and I am a reporter for <A HREF
=http://www.indymedia.org> IndyMedia </A>, a group of grassroots
reporters that yadda, yadda, yadda (you can get all the background on
the orginisation on the site).  Speciffically, I am with the <A
HREF=http://chichago.indymedia.org> Chicago </A> branch.  I work with
the radio branch, and I was wondering if anyone here had anyideas of
people who would be key to interview.  Anyone with any decent size of
knowledge on the subject would be great (hey, perhaps even some one
here), but It would be best (almost necessary) if it was someone who had
some public standing/title that would lend credence to what ever they
had to say (read: If you aren't some sort of public figure, be it
software developer, well know advocate [electronic or political], have
some significant knowledge that wouldn't be avaliable to others, or
something of a similar vein, then you wouldn't make a great interview.
Not to say that you don't know your stuff, but you understand).  Anyway,
if you think you could be of help, either as an intervie your self or
pointing me towards a different source, I would really apreciate it.

    Peter Snyder