[free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd)

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Thu Sep 13 15:49:41 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 04:06:33PM -0400, Brooklyn Linux Solutions wrote:
> Nothing short of a full scale military effort will solve this threat.  The
> ability of foriegn nations to support with man and materials this level of
> attack need to be ended by extream military attach, even if it means
> raising several key cities including Terran, Bagdag, Kabal, and Damascus.

this is *exactly* the attitude that landed Mr. Sklyarov in an american
jail - unreflected, overbroad attacks on a threat in disregard of even
the worst collateral damage.

you are asking for the killing of several MILLION innocent people, you
realize that, do you?

the chancellor of my country said this was an attack on the whole
civilized world. reading some reactions from americans, I'm not so sure
anymore if it was really a part of the CIVILIZED world that was
attacked.

--
-- http://web.lemuria.org