[free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Sep 14 13:05:20 PDT 2001

Charles Eakins writes:

> Then you just lost one person that would later be behind dmitry, I won't
> associate with such heartless people.  It's sad you need to push people
> away.

I'm not the movement to free Dmitry Sklyarov, I'm just the
free-sklyarov at zork.net list administrator, who lost a friend and
former coworker on UAL 175 Tuesday and says that people who want to
post here are going to be expected to maintain relevance to Dmitry
Sklyarov.

If you want to create a free-sklyarov-and-talk-about-wtc or a
talk-about-wtc-and-free-sklyarov list, I will announce it here.
As Scott reminds us, 722 people have voluntarily chosen to subscribe
to this list in the expectation that they would hear about freeing
Dmitry.  And we've already lost ten subscribers in the past two days,
apparently because of off-topic WTC threads.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull