[free-sklyarov] Reading this changed my life!

Biz Fast flashbiz2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 15:21:30 PDT 2002

GREETING !

Please follow the EXACT instructions and you will be rewarded. I foundthis on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A little while back, Iwas browsing through news groups and e-mails just like you are now,and came across an article similar to this that said you can makethousand of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of$6.00. So I thought, "yeah right, this must be a scam," but like mostof us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send$1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in the article.You then place your own name and address on the bottom of the list andpost the article in at least 200 news groups (there are thousands). Nocatch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a fewpeople first, I thought about trying it. I figured, "What have I gotto lose; except six stamps and $6.00 right, right?" Then I investedthe measly $6.00.

WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started getting money inthe mail I was in awe. I figured it would end soon, but the money justkept coming in. In my first week I made about $31.00. By the end ofthe second week I had made a total of more than five hundred dollars.In the third week I had considerably more than the previous week,nearly two thousand, and it is still growing! This is my fourth weekand I have made a few thousand more and it is still coming rapidly. Itis certainly worth the six-dollar investment and six stamps, believeit or not I have spent more on lottery with no returns. Let me explainhow this works and most important, why it works.....Also, make sureyou print this article out NOW, so you can get the information.STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the information youneed off of it. I promise you that if you follow the directionsexactly you will start making more money than you thought possible bydoing something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire messagecarefully, and follow the simple directions and watch the money comein. It is easy, It is legal, and your investment is only $6.00 pluspostage. Important: This is not a rip-off, it is decent, it is legal;and it virtually without risk, it really works! If all of thefollowing instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinarydividends.PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and50-thousand-dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. Thisprogram remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of theparticipants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to theinstructions. You will now become a part of the Mail Order business.You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many largecorporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,this money made from the mailing lists is secondary to income that ismade from people like you and me asking to be included on that list.Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success: Get six (6) separate pieces of paper and write the following on eachpiece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six (6)U.S. 1.00 bills and place one (1) inside of each of the six pieces ofpaper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to preventthievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and sealthem with the dollar bill enclosed. You now should have six sealedenvelopes each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase withyour name and address written thereon [don't forget to enclose the$1.00]. What you are doing is creating a service THIS IS ABSOLUTELYLEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying forit. Clearly, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about thelegal aspects of it all. Therefore, I checked it out with the U.S.Postal Service (1-800-275-8777) and they confirmed that it is indeedlegal.

Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses: [1] J. Dough       2309 Catalpa Drive       Dayton, Ohio 45406 [2] Joy Moore      400 S Kingsley Drive       Los Angeles, CA 90020-3224 [3] Hussain       103 Village Drive        Avenel, NJ 07001, USA [4] Ryan Levine     4342 Reyes Drive      Tarzana, Ca 91356 [5] Brad Wilson      920 Cambridge      SE, MI 49506[6] Frederic Desjardins,     #201-504 Alexander St.      Vancouver, BC, V6A 1C7, CanadaNow take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the othernames up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAMEas number 6 on the list.

Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close tothe original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least200 news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All youneed is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18Section 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of thesedirections for yourself and whenever you need money you can reuse itagain.Please Remember: That this program remains successful because of thehonesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefullyadhering to directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity,the program will continue and the money that so many others havereceived will come your way.NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. Also, it is agood practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to avoid the riskof mail theft. So, as each post is downloaded and the directionscarefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for theirparticipation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name willbe moved up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the#1 position you will be receiving Thousand of Dollars in Cash! What anopportunity for only six-dollars ($6) one-dollar ($!) for each of thesix people listed above. Send it now, add your own name to the listand you are in business. Directions on How To Post To News Groups: You do not need to retype this letter to do your own posting. Simplyput your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursorto the bottom of this document, and select copy from the edit menu.This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Open ablank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the letterinto the notepad so that you will add your name to the list. Save yournew notepad file as a text File, if you want to do your posting indifferent settings, you will always have this file to go back to. UseNetscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various new groups(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions). Visit thesemessage boards and post this article as a new message by highlightingthe text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fillin the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as theyscroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click thepost message button. You are finished You have finished your firstposting.

Congratulations!THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and post away, afteryou get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILLMAKE!*** IT IS A MOST FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200.GREETING ALL!