[free-sklyarov] Adobe Hackers: We're Immune

Alex Katalov akatalov at elcomsoft.com
Tue Mar 5 00:44:04 PST 2002

Vlad,

>> BTW, does your lawyer know you're posting here?  I'm glad you're talking
>> freely about this, but if I were your lawyer I think I'd be pitching a fit
>> right about now.

VK> Well, so far I haven't said anything new for DOJ ;) Just the facts
VK> that are already known. And if I make any comments -- they reflect my
VK> own private position only, not the company's one.

As I can only see - some guys who calls themselves as "Libertarian
candidates" - are really "FBI Agent", and we need to stay far away
from such persons!

Chris, good luck to you with your favorite DMCA law! Be aware - we
can now step away from this case at any minute, and we'll not be worry
about you local laws anymore!

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:akatalov at elcomsoft.com