No subject

Fri Jul 8 22:00:42 PDT 2005

aq=yes&id_cat=8&categories=Sklyarov+Controversy)

Please let me know if there are any changes... Also, Atlanta, Detroit,
Moscow, and San Diego; let me know the outcome of your planning meetings...

-Matt Hamrick

P.S. - Are there no protests in D/FW or Houston? For Shame!

3. Activism Opportunities

3.1. Are There Any Protests Planned?

Yes, it appears that there are going to be protests in multiple cities
across the US and perhaps some in other countries. The date for the protests
is Monday, 23 July, 2001. The rest of this section deals with protests in
specific cities.

3.2. ALBEQUERQUE (NM)

WHEN/WHERE
Noon. Federal Building on Gold St.
Albequerque Protest Site
RIDESHARE INFO
EVENT CONTACT
Contacts: freedmitry at jaraco.com Jason Coombs: 505.456.6655 Rob Franklin:
505.550.5437

3.3. ATLANTA (GA)

PLANNING MEETING
Sunday, July 22nd, 4pm at Innovox. This is a cyber-cafe in Midtown, near the
Kroger and the new Home Depot on Ponce. It is next to City Hall East and
shares a parking lot with Kroger. They have a wireless network and plenty of
comfy chairs.
INNOVOX LOUNGE 699 PONCE DE LEON AVE NE, ATLANTA, GA 30308, (404) 872-4482
We have a mailing list, you can sign up and check out the archive to see
past messages.
WHERE
Atlanta Rally Discussion List
EVENT CONTACT
Andrea andrea at gravitt.org

3.4. AUSTIN (TX)

WHEN/WHERE
DMCA Protest on the Capitol steps, AUSTIN, Texas, MONDAY, 11am-12:30pm
EVENT CONTACT
Dkr. Armand Geddyn, ageddyn at minitru.org
Michael Badnarik 2002 Libertarian Campaign

3.5. BOSTON (MA)

WHEN/WHERE
Monday, July 23, 12:00 NOON
Meet outside Park Street Station just outside the T exit
More information available at: http://freesklyarov.org/boston/
RIDESHARE / CARPOOL
http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010723_boston_rideshare.html
EVENT CONTACT
C. Scott Ananian
cananian at mit.edu
work: 617 253-7710
cell: 617 233-1238
Mailing List: dmitry-boston-subscribe at lm.lcs.mit.edu
Mailing List Archive

3.6. CHICAGO (IL)

WHEN/WHERE
Monday, July 23, 2001 from 11 AM to 1 PM Central Time
At the public plaza across from the federal building downtown.
The address is:

Everett McKinley Dirksen Federal Building
219 South Dearborn Street
Suite 905
Chicago, IL 60604

and we will be meeting near the big orange Calder statue at 11:00 on Monday
morning. This is what the statue looks like:

http://www.a1focus.com/arch/calder.htm