Domain lnx-bbc.org has been lost

The lnx-bbc mini distribution lnx-bbc at zork.net
Mon Feb 4 10:10:21 GMT 2008

Rick Moen wrote:

[...]

> caught napping on the domain registration.  Sadly, lnx-bbc.org expired
> and was snapped up by squatters, who have one of those "search engine"
> pages on it.  Please disable all hyperlinks to the traditional URLs,
> so as to not feed them any hits.

It appears that the web pages themselves have not been updated
not to point to the lnx-bbc.org domain.

> Duncan still owns lnx-bbc.{net|com}, and the Web pages are accessible
> via http://lnx-bbc.com/, thanks to hosting from T.R. Fullhart.

It appears that lnx-bbc.net domain has been snapped up as well.

I asked last May whether any progress were being made, and I have
not gotten a reply. Is LNX-BBC actually still alive?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.