[Seth-Trips] BattleBots on Treasure Island, all week

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Nov 5 15:04:58 PST 2001

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> http://www.battlebots.com/bnc_compete_schedule.asp
>
> I'm looking for suggestions from other people who'd like to go see
> any of these events with me any time this week.

	I'd go if it were a better show.  Battlebots has been beyond
disappointing, especially to anyone who has ever seen a live SRL show.

--
"I was thinking of a wireless Rick Moen, hence the four corners."
  -- Mikael Pawlo <mikael at pawlo.com>