[Seth-Trips] November conferences (Philadelphia, Oakland, Los Angeles)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Oct 18 18:04:40 PDT 2001

I hope to go to these conferences for work next month:

Workshop on Security and Privacy in Digital Rights Management,
Philadelphia, November 5
http://www.star-lab.com/sander/spdrm/

Annual Linux Showcase (formerly Atlanta Linux Showcase), Oakland,
November 5-10
http://www.linuxshowcase.org/

Copy Protection Technical Working Group, Los Angeles, November 28
http://www.cptwg.org/

I can probably get people into the Oakland conference for free, but
definitely not the others.  If anyone is in the Philadelphia or L.A.
area and wants to say hello, let me know.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull