[Seth-Trips] Mol Day party, Tuesday, Berkeley ([katydid@uclink4.berkeley.edu: Mol day!])

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Oct 21 01:44:38 PDT 2001

Katy's having a Mol Day party in Berkeley, to celebrate Avogadro's
Number (I think I'll have to write an Advogato story about it too).
This holiday is particularly popular among chemists and their friends.
"Better living through chemical constants!"

And don't forget Pi Day, coming up in March.

After the Mol Day party, I am probably going to go to watch Sumana
doing stand-up comedy at Blake's on Telegraph, and people from the Mol
Day party are welcome to join me for that.

If you want an accurate value for Avogadro's Number, here's the
current CODATA number:

http://physics.nist.gov/cgi-bin/cuu/Value?na

----- Forwarded message from Katy Farber <katydid at uclink4.berkeley.edu> -----