[Seth-Trips] San Francisco International Antiquarian Book Fair, Feb. 18-20

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jan 20 11:51:20 PST 2005

I'll send out a note right before, but I wanted to remind everybody
that the San Francisco International Antiquarian Book Fair is going to
be in town February 18-20.  This has been a very rewarding trip in the
past, and only happens in San Francisco every other year (2001, 2003,
2005, 2007, etc.).  The exhibitors always offer incredible treasures
that make the exhibit hall the equivalent of several of the world's
greatest museums or libraries put together.

For those of you who knew me in the Linuxcare days, note that the book
fair is still in its usual location immediately next to the Townsend
Center.

http://www.sfbookfair.com/

The 38th California International Antiquarian Book Fair

The 38th California International Antiquarian Book Fair will be held
in San Francisco from Friday, February 18, 2005 through Sunday
February 20, 2005 at the Concourse Exhibition Center.  Over 200 rare
booksellers from the United States and around the world will be
participating at the country's largest antiquarian book fair.

Book lovers and collectors can find the world's finest stocks of rare
and antiquarian books, manuscripts and related materials priced from a
few dollars to hundreds of thousands.  The selection available
includes early printed books and manuscripts, illustrated books, fine
bindings, early American and European literature and modern first
editions, children's books, maps, autographs, ephemera, and
antiquarian books on law, architecture, economics, gastronomy, wine
and scores of other fields.

Concourse Exhibition Center
635 8th Street (at Brannan)
Entrances at both 7th and 8th Streets