[Seth-Trips] Fwd: literary ballerina pie fight (1/21)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jan 20 12:30:28 PST 2005

I think this may have been covered here before, but here's the latest
news.

I would use "nota bene" instead of "caveat" below, unless there is
some secret danger to which being friends with _Other_ authors exposes
you...

----- Forwarded message from Annalee Newitz <brainsploitation at yahoo.com> -----

For those of you who want to dance to dubiously-legal
mashup music while watching ballerinas throw pie at
each other . . .

http://www.othermag.org/events.php

It's the "Ballerina Pie Fight," benefitting Other
magazine! Hope to see some of you there on Friday.

(Caveat: I'm the editor of Other, and Seth as well as
some other members of this list have written for this
fine magazine.)

=====
Annalee Newitz
tech * pop * sex