[svfig-open] Windows98/ME USB driver files

Kevin Appert forther at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 11:13:01 PST 2003

Okay!

My ME disk is at home and it may be tomorrow before I can send you the
files.  In the mean time I spotted the files at a link George
gave.  [http://www.usb-drivers.com/drivers/77/77012.htm].

Also, they may be on your ME disk inside a file called base2.cab --- have
you looked there?

I'll FTP to ftp.rawbw.com/pub/bnilsen/incoming (I'm emailing this to myself
for reference when I get home)