We few: [svfig-open] Fwd: [Ed Foster's GripeLog] The Exhaustion ofOurRights

John A. Peters japeters at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 9 13:42:30 PDT 2003

I have an older Compaq ij600 that uses Lexmark carts.  It is the hardest one
to refill as it is choosy about air bubbles or etc.

I just spent $60 on an electronic scale that is accurate enough to tell when
a cart is getting low.  I have quarts of ink for each of my machines.  The
$60 is worth it.  When they run dry they burn out the head, so now I can
tell how much ink is left and refill it in time before my office manager
uses it up.

My Cannon Fax/phone is the best (easiest) of them all.  They have a clear
side panel so you can see how much ink is left.  Easy to fill too.

JP