The price we pay for money: Hearkening back to my prior post on domains: Fwd: [svfig-open] Illegal attachment type found in sent message "Re: Your application"

geoperry at blaze.rxcbc.org geoperry at blaze.rxcbc.org
Tue Sep 2 12:43:01 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 geoperry at blaze.rxcbc.org wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Kevin Appert wrote:
> > George:
> >      Was this sent by some sender claiming to be svfig-open rather than
> > through the list?
While complaint may have come from ogl, I think that svfig-open sends mail
only to subscribers.
> > I thought all attachments were removed from messages forwarded by the list
> > server.  Is this the case?
Currently, svfig-open "holds" all messages over 10KB; given the
hundred-odd shots spammers've taken at it, I hope (for mine own overhead)
to change "hold" to "discard".
> > Inquiring minds want to know!
!You *can* handle truth.
> > Thanks,
> [...]
> Be right back.  -g
So, I think that neither zork nor I sent said disallow'd attachment.
More, as I learn more.  -g