[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy - Bongo's Astral Journey (Private)

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 06:33:06 PST 2004

OOC: Oops!   I posted for Bongo before I realized there were still a few
posts to go.   It seems Kyle and Bongo were 'on the same page' -- hopefully if
there are any bugs in the cabin, our miniature master of machinery can sniff 'em
out.

Also, I forgot to include the fact that Bongo will once again will attempt
Astral Projection and do as much scouting around as possible.   This time,
however, he will attempt to be a lot more stealthy as he goes (I've never heard of
an 'Astral Prowl' before, but that's essentially what I'm going for).   If he
can get to the brig, he may 'question' Phaeton and his buddy as best he can
with Telepathy if the null cell won't block his psi-powers.